Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep on rockin in the free world.




I'm Drunk Dan and I'm Chucky Berry's neighbor. Except I live in his living room because my apartment got set on fire and immediately flooded in a freak arson/flood disaster. I woke up with a burnt shark on my lazyboy lookin like some kind of barbequed aquamarine couch potato reclining motherfucker watching the price is right. Hell, I lost everything. Except for my gratitude. I'm grateful to god for sending a guardian angel named Chucky Berry. Plus me and his live-in ex get it on (no secret there) so hey I can't complain. More beer would be nice though.  But get this:
The one thing that remained unharmed in my pad was my most prized posession, my Michael Anthony edition Jack Daniels bass guitar. Me and Buttfro the clown started a band in the basement called Eclipser. Either that or the Bear Riders. WE FUCKIN ROCK.
So what else can I tell ya? Life ain't so bad when you got little to lose and everything to gain. 
This is Drunk Dan signing off and saying, keep on rockin in the free world!

I'll drink to that,
DD