Monday, August 31, 2009

Bugs Are Horny, a poem by Buttfro The Clown


Bugs are horny.
I'm a poet and I don't even donought.
Hello everybody, I made a mistake!
Chucky Berry owns me.
Yeah right. What a BEEYOTCH.
Double turtle fuck.
I went to the beach last friday and I saw a fat bitch throw a $400 bottle of champaigne at her boyfriend. It was because he had 80 cell phones on him. I know him his name is Rodrigo and he's my hookup.
There was a rainbow on the beach. But a whale farted and the rainbow turned all green and instead of a leprichaun, a goblin slid down with a sack full of sand crabs. He ran around and placed them under everyone's butt. He did it quickly and he had to because he needed to break the record: 15 minutes.
I am the former champion. Chucky berry before me.
Bugs are horny and I know this how?
when we were packing up I saw a fly jerk off on a rock.
PEACE!
- Buttfro The Clown