Friday, December 17, 2010

Ireland!


Ireland.

Where the happy leprauchans sing:

"Rrow rrow rrow yer boat, gently down the strream. Melody melody melody melody life is but a sham"

Ireland.

Where a black man can do his thing.

Ireland.

Pizza hut there? I'm on my way...

Ireland.

Green goblin of the western shore.

Ireland.

No English need apply!

Ireland.

Pot o' gold under every happy cat. Give him a wafer and he'll take a nap. Give him a spank and he'll reveal his sack!

Ireland.

The pope's little doggy.

Ireland.

Everybody freeze! This is an HBO documentary.

Ireland.

Jimmy Cagney, see. The coppers are on my trail but don't look back. Like Dillon in the movies, see.

Ireland.

Fat Chance Charley once traded me a nickel for a slice of wet bread on the Bowery. What a dumb Kraut!

Ireland.

Pour Whiskey on me head, laddy! Don't be stingy. Go head now... Ah! Tis a a fine tradition.

Ireland.

A wild rover found a four leaf clover, he diddled his daddle by his Rosie's saddle and Seamus saw the whole thing from under the wheel barrow.

Ireland.

Hey Vinnie, 'dey got pizza ova' there in Ireland?

How Should I knows? Fawgettaboutit. Eat ya' pizza.

Ireland.

May all her sons fight on behalf of The English. Welcome to Conn-ect-tic-cut, white man!

Ireland.

Green Emeralds in the English Crown: George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Morrissey, Johnny Rotten, Elvis Costello, Eddie Murphy.

Ireland.

Mr. Potato head man for prime minister.

Ireland.

Yeats is my butler.

Ireland.

Northern Ireland!

Ireland.

My blood runs as green as Hi-C Ecto Cooler and just as sweet, me deary.

Ireland.

The Tricolor flag: Green is for cash money, White is for Boston, and Orange is the colour of me Rosie's' orange hat.

Ireland.

Hey Vinnie, 'dey got Druids ova' there in Ireland?

What? Fawgettaboutit. Da Druids was elsewhere. Eat ya pizza.

Ireland.

Rolling hills, friendly people, rainbows galore, a vacation to remember.