Saturday, December 11, 2010

Special Offer

The choice is yours. You can go with this, or you can go with the other option. But before you make your decision, let me just say this: I'm willing to give you a two for one deal. That's right. Act now and receive two for the price of one. How does that sound, yeah? So do we have a deal? Great. Here are your TWO gorilla balls. With tax that comes to $5 please.

This is Chucky Berry and I'm here today to tell you about an exciting new product straight from the Jungle. For centuries the Chinese people of Africa have used gorilla balls in their secret medicines as a cure for everything from headache to leather butt. I wear them around my neck to attract friends. And I know you will too!

Confused? Ha ha, that's OKAY. The versatile uses for gorilla balls are virtually endless. With me today to help explain the science behind the magic of gorilla balls is real scientist Jonathan Pepper MD. Now, Dr. Pepper can you explain to our folks at home what gorilla balls are and the mystical mysterious ways in which they work?

Hello, I'm Dr. Pepper, not to be confused with Dr. Pepper the soda. Ha ha. No, I'm Dr. Pepper the soda. I mean scientist.

Uh............

- Chucky Berry