Thursday, February 18, 2010

5 out of 5 Chucky berries, by Chucky Berry




Thank you cousin Tim for that insightful piece. It's great to have you back! Seems like you really learned a lot in your travels and such blah blah blah. Now on to the good stuff:

MOVIE REVIEW, by Chucky Berry

There is a movie that I'd like to review but I havn't seen it yet. No one has. It hasn't even been made yet. There's not even a cast lineup, producer, director or script for that matter. Here's what I do know; The movie will come out soon enough. It will star some pretty good actors. It's a comedy, with some serious parts. It's Okay all in all. I'm not crazy about this movie. I give it a 3 out of 5 Chucky berries. The main flaw is that it's just too predictable.
Oh, but I almost forgot! There is a part towards the end that is really funny. You see, there's this character that is friends with this other guy. They're trying to do this thing but it ends up kind of backfiring, ya know? You got to see it. Come to think of it, it's a pretty goddamn funny movie. The special effects are the best part. That and the SEX SCENE!

I give the "movie" 4 out of 5 Chucky berries.

Chuckily yours,

Chucky "5 out of 5 Chucky berries" Berry