Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm going to get a tattoo of a buffoon!

Trust me, I'm new to this.

You can believe in me. I'm an expert in leadership. Now please, lead the way...

I know what you're thinking: This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Am I right? Well then. I guess I knew what i was talking about all along.

One time I drank a gallon of prune juice. Needless to say....
....the Hudson river will never be the same again.




People like that make me sick! Needless to say....
....They're poisoning my food.

Andy Warhol was a dumbass.

Why do people always ask me 4 shit when my T-shirt clearly states not to?

I'm going to get a tattoo of a buffoon!

Plenty of fish in the sea. Plenty of dead bodies too.

"Well boys. I say we saddle up the horses and eat this corn." - From the great American Novel,
Underwater Munchkin Man Cowboy Riding a Seahorse, Eating Baby Corn.

"Say hello to my little friend...Now behold! I intend to shoot you with my firearm!" - Original scene from Scarface.

Check please! Is the funniest joke.

"People always ask me. What's it like to be Drunk Dan? Well buddy, it's like anything else. Practice makes perfect." - Drunk Dan



- CB '11