Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kicked Off My High Horse


Have you ever been kicked off your high horse? I have.

Do you know how?

If you have any information leading to the arrest of the person who kicked me off my high horse you are to report immediately to the nearest post office and tell them you want to write a letter to the Chief of Police. If you are met with any obstacle it is your constitutional right, nay, DUTY to perform a citizens arrest on anyone in your way. Be it man, mammal, or inanimate object.

Now where was I? Oh yes: I bet you don't even know what a "high horse" even is. Well, Mr. Literal, it's not just a really tall horse. The proverbial "high horse" is in fact a metaphor. It means "Stupid" or "ugly", or the opposite of that. Pretty sure.

Well then. What's it gong to be? Gonna spill the beans right now nice and easy or are me and my partner here going to have to spill your beans for you? Prod you so hard all night long that you're gonna spill all your beans everywhere, my partner and I will.

We have video surveillance of you kicking me off of my high horse during yesterday's breakfast.

Is there something you want to say?

- Chucky Berry

Chucky P. Berry is a part time crime solver and writer for chuckyberryblog.blogspot.com